The cnc machining of aluminum alloy parts is becoming more and more complicated, with high precision requirements, various structural processes, complex cnc machining technology, long cnc machining time, and high precision requirements, making it difficult to ensure the quality of the parts. The advantage of 5-axis CNC machining is that it can process 5 sides in one clamping, the tool avoids zero-line speed machining, and ensures the surface quality of the part. Shorter tools can be used to process steep sidewalls. For ruled surfaces, the side edge of the tool can be used.Therefore, 5 axis CNC machining aluminum services allow infinite possibilities of the machined parts. Hook surface machining, unusual shape machining, hollow machining, punching, oblique cutting, and more special processes can be done with 5 axis CNC service.
China Top Aluminum 5 Axis CNC Machining Service With MAZAK&DMU
As an experienced and professional machine shop specialized in aluminum CNC manufacturing for many years, BE-CU is capable of precision 5 axis CNC machining services and 5 axis milling. Whether you are in need of high-quality and precise aluminum components, we can provide 5 axis machining aluminum parts to worldwide clients for a variety of industries including automotive, medical, military, aerospace, mechanical, machine tool, high-tech, and more, with excellent machining and programming skills, as well as 5 axis CNC machining center. Our engineers and machinists can perform true 5 axis machining services work and produce five axis machining aluminum parts with ease. No matter how complex aluminum CNC machining parts, each step will be executed with a rigorous attitude, to deliver exceptional 5 axis machining components that demonstrate the highest quality standards. Capable of handling parts from 0.5 to 18 in. dia. and tolerance up to +/-0.0001 in.Secondary services such as assembly and pressing provided. Suitable for aerospace precision machined part, chemical processing, diesel engine, electric submersible well pump, gas turbine, heat exchanger tubing, land based turbine component, medical device component, natural gas, nuclear reactor, pressure vessel, steam generator and turbocharger applications.Even though any problems during the process, we’ll keep running the job and make adjustments until all the issues are addressed. If you require a well-established and cost-effective aluminum CNC machining company to take over your project, Be-cu can achieve your expectation.
The Advantages of 5 Axis Technology In Aluminum Parts Machining
5-axis machining can effectively improve machining efficiency, which is mainly reflected in:
- Clamping the parts at one time can complete all or most of the machining;
- The machining accuracy of the local area is high and the time is short;
- Reduce the number of electrodes and shorten the production cycle of aluminum parts;
- Improve the machining quality. Since the tool has a more flexible posture in 5-axis machining, a flat knife can be used, and the flat knife is processed in a strip shape, which can ensure high-speed cutting, and the surface after machining is more continuous and smooth. Therefore, the amount of polishing can be greatly reduced;
- Expand the scope of the process. For some complex parts, the tool axis needs to be rotated during machining, otherwise it is difficult or even impossible to process. In some occasions in the machining of aluminum parts, only 5-axis linkage can be used to avoid interference between the tool and the parts;
- Adapt to the requirements of high precision, small batches, short delivery cycle and the current development direction of CNC machine tools in the aluminum parts industry – compounding and automation.
The Features Of 5 Axis Cnc Machining
- For 5-axis machining, it mainly has the following characteristics: machining is complex and difficult, because 5-axis machining is different from 3-axis machining. In addition to 3 linear motions, there are also two rotational motions involved. Space trajectories are very complex and abstract, generally difficult to imagine and understand;
- On a 3-axis machine tool, the same program can obtain the same processing effect on different machine tools, but a 5-axis program cannot be applied to all types of machine tools;
- The 5-axis cnc milling aluminum program is closely related to the tool setting. Once the tool length or tool length is changed, the original program cannot be used, and a new program needs to be generated.
The Problems That Need To Be Paid Attention To In The Aluminum 5 Axis Machining
Because aluminum alloy parts have considerable complexity depending on the product. When 5-axis machining is used, the working space of the tool and the workpiece is extremely complex, and the relative motion of the two is unimaginable, which requires the programmer to have considerable spatial thinking ability and to be very familiar with the motion process and structure of the machine tool. In order to ensure the safety of the program, it is necessary to simulate the program to visualize its motion process and avoid quality accidents in actual processing. The current CAM software can realize the transfer of parts, fixtures, tools, machine tools, and running programs to realize the relative motion between the workpiece and the tool, and simulate the motion and cutting process in actual machining in the form of three-dimensional animation. At the same time, it can also detect the interference between fixtures and other components and tools and machine tools. Through simulation, programmers can see the actual processing process and find problems in time, which effectively guarantees the accuracy of 5-axis machining programming.