What Is 7075 Aluminum7075 Aluminum is a cold-worked wrought alloy that is stronger than mild steel. 7075 aluminum alloy is one of the strongest commercial alloys. 7075 aluminum alloy has a compact structure and strong corrosion resistance, which is the best for aviation and marine plates. Normal corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties and anodic reaction. The fine grains provide better deep drilling performance and enhanced tool wear resistance.
- Material Advantages: This alloy is a high-strength heat-treatable alloy, easy to process, and has strong wear resistance, so it has good mechanical properties, as well as corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Product Accuracy: The dimensional tolerances are processed in accordance with GB/T1804-m, and geometric tolerances are processed in accordance with GB/T1184-K
- Material Disadvantages: Tendency to Stress Cracking
- Recommended Description: The quality is far better than that of mild steel, and it is widely used
- Application Areas: Aerospace, mechanical equipment, mold processing, etc.; aerospace fixtures, trucks, tower buildings, ships, pipelines and other construction applications that require strength. ; Such as: aircraft parts, turbines, gears and shafts, instrument shafts and gears, fuse parts, jump valve zero, keys, shoe molds, paper molds, foam molding molds, dewaxing molds, fixtures, mechanical equipment, Mold processing and used to make high-end aluminum alloy bicycle frames, etc.
- Special Reminder: For the parts with internal angles in the model structure, we will make R angle by default. If you must make the internal angle structure, please be sure to explain it to the supplier.
The Define And Characteristics Of 7075 Aluminum AlloyThe characteristics of the fine grains of 7075 aluminum alloy make the deep drilling performance better, the tool wear resistance is enhanced, and the thread rolling is more distinctive. Zinc is the main alloying element in 7075. Adding magnesium to the alloy containing 3%-7.5% zinc can form MgZn2 with a significant strengthening effect, so that the heat treatment effect of the alloy is far better than that of the aluminum-zinc binary alloy. Increasing the content of zinc and magnesium in the alloy will further improve the tensile strength, but its resistance to stress corrosion and exfoliation corrosion will decrease accordingly. After heat treatment, very high strength properties can be achieved. 7075 materials are generally added with a small amount of copper, chromium and other alloys. Among the series, the 7075-T651 aluminum alloy is particularly high-quality, known as the best product in aluminum alloys, with high strength and far better than any mild steel. This alloy also has good mechanical properties and anodic reaction.
- National standard: 7A09 GB/T3190–2008
- Japanese standard: A7075 JIS H4000-1999 JIS H4080-1999
- Non-standard: 76528 IS 733-2001 IS737-2001
- Russian standard: B95/1950 rocT 4785-1974
- EN: EN AW-7075/AlZn5.5MgCu EN573-3-1994
- German standard: AlZnMgCu1.5/3.4365 DIN172.1-1986/w-nr
- French standard: 7075 A-Z5GU NFA50-411 NFA50-451
- British Standard: 7075 C77S BS 1470-1988
- American Standard: 7075/A97075 AA/UNS
The Physical Properties Of 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Physical Properties Editing Broadcast
- Tensile strength: 524Mpa
- 0.2% yield strength: 455Mpa
- Elastic modulus E: 71GPa
- Hardness: 150HB
- Density: 2.81g/cm^3
- Poisson’s ratio: 0.33
The Chemical Composition Of 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Silicon Si: 0.40
- Iron Fe: 0.50
- Copper Cu: 1.2-2.0
- Manganese Mn: 0.30
- Magnesium Mg: 2.1-2.9
- Chromium Cr: 0.18-0.28
- Zinc Zn: 5.1-6.1
- Titanium Ti: 0.20
- Aluminum Al: Allowance
- Other: Single: 0.05 Total: 0.15
The Material Characteristics Of 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- High strength heat treatable alloy.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Good usability.
- Easy to process and good wear resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
The Mechanical Properties Of 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥560
- Elongation stress σp0.2 (MPa): ≥495
- Elongation δ5 (%): ≥6
- Note: Mechanical properties of seamless pipe
- Sample size: diameter ≥ 12.5
China Top 7075 Aluminum CNC Machining ExpertBE-CU is Expert of aluminum 7075 machining and Aluminum alloy radiators for electricity and electronics, intelligent electronic product casings, shielding boxes, industrial computer cases, display casings, power saver casings, mobile phone signal amplifier casings, inverter aluminum die casings, and all aluminum profile casings. enterprise. Has a group of strong technical and experienced management and technical personnel. The general manager and production supervisor are professionals who have been engaged in this industry for 15 years, and their skills are unparalleled. Our company processes and produces nearly a thousand kinds of products, which are widely used in power electronics, communications, computers, power supplies, broadcasting, aerospace, national defense, rolling stock and many other industries. Among them, the large end face connection insert type radiator fills the domestic gap. From machining to post-surface treatment, it adopts today’s international advanced technology and craftsmanship, and is a new generation of products with excellent heat dissipation performance.
Be-cu aluminum machining china prototype company service include : aluminum cnc turning, aluminum milling service, aluminum extrusions, 5 axis machining aluminum, swiss machining aluminum, aluminum guide,aluminum products