Cnc Milling Aluminum
China Aluminum CNC Milling Service Manufacturer & Parts Suppliers
Precision multi-axis vertical and horizontal CNC milling services for aluminum and aluminum alloy. ISO 9001:2015 and ITAF 16949 certified.Capabilities include engineering, complex manufacturing, contract assembly, CAD/CAM designing and rapid prototyping. Secondary services such as straightening, broaching, honing, burnishing, super finishing, grinding, scope deburring, threaded-coil insert installation and automated parts washing are offered. Capable of milling parts of sizes up to 59 in. length, 30 in. width, 20 in. height, positional accuracy of up to +/-0.0003 in. and repeatability of +/-0.002 in. Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered. Serves the industrial, aerospace, automotive, commercial, electric and electronics, energy power generation and more industries. Blanket orders accepted.Once you send us your 3D CAD file, one of our customer service engineers will check your design for manufacturability to ensure that the part can be made to your expectations and budget requirements. Contact us today for a free quote!
Why Choose Our CNC Milling Aluminum Services
- High Precision Production
- Professional aluminum parts experts
- Profitable Custom Design. Precise design and produce to custom specifications, offer clients the most cost and time saving CNC milling service
- Rapid prototyping. Get prototypes quickly, optimize the entire high-speed milling workflow with advanced milling machines and full equipped CNC milling factory
- Low investment in tooling and preparation cost
- Fast turnaround
- Parts are full-strength and can be put into service immediately
- Excellent surface finishes
- Easily customized and Stock standing aluminum
Our Aluminum CNC Milling Process – What is the Process of CNC Milling?
Aluminum is a lightweight, non-magnetic, silver-colored metal that can be formed into almost any shape.Starting from designing a CNC milling aluminum part drawing or geometry with CAD software, then CAM software converts the file to CNC machine program, which can dictate the machine what to do and how to do. Our Aluminum milling service apply computerized technique to complete the manufacturing as the following basic production stages:
- Designing a CNC Milling CAD model
- Converting the CAD model into a CNC milling program
- Setting up the CNC milling machine
- Cutting small pieces off the block material to obtain approximate shape
- Executing the CNC milling operation with higher precision and accuracy
In the actual machining process of CNC milling, it contains several characteristic advantages:
- Flexibility and versatility. For CNC milling machines and machining centers, it is suitable for cnc machining workpieces with different structures and shapes, and can efficiently complete boring, plane milling, tapping and other processing.
- High machining precision and high production efficiency. The CNC milling machine itself has high precision, and at the same time combines the functions of the milling machine, the boring machine and the drilling machine to achieve a high degree of process concentration, ensure production efficiency, and reduce workpiece production errors.
In the actual manufacturing and processing process of mechanical molds, the molds are mostly flat structures, and most of them are concave-convex profiles and curved surface processing structures. Therefore, CNC milling machines are used frequently, and the machining contours are very complex. At present, most of the external overall structures of molds are two-dimensional and three-dimensional, and their core components are concave-convex and curved surfaces, which need to be completed by relying on CNC milling machining technology.
- Cost saving quotes directly from machine shops
- Fast delivery
- Global secured and preferred payment method
- Unique escrow manufacturing platform with instant quote estimation
- Automatic ordering process
- Free DFM feedback by a dedicated engineer for your parts
The traditional aluminum parts manufacturing technology requires manpower to count, design and manufacture the relevant data of the aluminum parts. Any errors may lead to the scrapping of the aluminum parts, whether it is the manufacturing efficiency of the aluminum parts or the cost of human resources and material resources. There are major disadvantages in terms of spending. The application of CncMilling technology in mold manufacturing can make up for all these shortcomings. It carries out professional numerical control coding according to the data of the corresponding aluminum parts, so that the numerical control machine tool can carry out corresponding manufacturing and processing of the required molds according to the coding, which not only avoids It avoids the possibility of aluminum parts manufacturing failure caused by human factors, and can strictly control the error between aluminum parts, which fundamentally ensures the accuracy of aluminum parts.
The Types Of Aluminum CNC Milling Operations
- Aluminum Plain Milling: also called surface or slab milling, refers to the milling operation utilize plain milling cutters with teeth on the periphery to perform the cutting, the axis of rotation of the cutting tool is parallel to the workpiece surface.
- Aluminum Face Milling: the operation use milling cutters have teeth both on the periphery and tool face, the rotating axis of cutting tool is perpendicular to the surface of the workpiece，generally for producing flat surfaces and contours.
- Aluminum Form Milling: uses form cutting tools or fly cutters for specific purposes, including convex, concave cutters, typically for creating irregular surfaces and contours like curved surfaces.
- Aluminum Angular Milling: also written a angle milling, milling flat surfaces which are neither parallel nor perpendicular to the axis of the cutter.
- Aluminum Gear Milling: the milling process for creating a gear.
- Aluminum Thread Milling: the interpolation of a thread mill around or inside a workpiece to create a desired thread, requires machines capable of moving on the X, Y, and Z axis simultaneously.
- Aluminum Profile Milling: rough or finish mill vertical or slanted surfaces, continuous tool path.
- Aluminum Straddle Milling: machine two or more parallel vertical surfaces at a single cut.
Other aluminum milling operations: Gang Milling, Side Milling, End Milling, Saw Milling, Helical Milling, Cam Milling, Milling Keyways, Grooves and Slot.