What Is 5052 Aluminum5052 aluminum alloy belongs to Al-Mg alloy, which is widely used, especially the construction industry cannot do without this alloy. It is one of the most promising alloys. Good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, good cold workability, and moderate strength. The main alloying element of 5052 aluminum alloy is magnesium, which has good formability, corrosion resistance, weldability, and medium strength. Rivets, hardware products, electrical-apparatus shells, etc.
The Process Properties Of 5052 Aluminum
The Formability Of 5052 Aluminum
- The alloy has good plasticity in hot state. The forging and die forging temperature is 420~475°C, and the hot deformation with the deformation rate > 80% is carried out in this temperature range.
- Its cold stamping performance is related to the alloy state. The cold stamping performance of the annealed (O) state is good, followed by the H32 and H34 states, and the H36/H38 state is not good
The Welding Performance Of 5052 Aluminum
- The alloy has good performance in gas welding, arc welding, resistance welding, spot welding and seam welding, and there is a tendency of crystallization cracks during argon arc welding. The brazing performance is good, but the soft brazing performance is poor.
- The strength and plasticity of the weld are high, and the strength of the weld reaches 90% to 95% of the strength of the base metal. However, the air tightness of the weld is not high. It is recommended to use 5A03 alloy as the solder, which can improve its air tightness and eliminate the tendency of cracks.
The Machinability Of 5052 AluminumThe 5052 Aluminum machinability of the alloy in the annealed state is not good, but it is improved in the cold work hardened state.
The Define And Overview Aluminum Alloy5052 aluminum alloy belongs to the Al-Mg series alloy, which is widely used, especially the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, and is the most promising alloy. Good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, good cold workability, and moderate strength. The main alloying element of 5052 aluminum alloy is magnesium, which has good formability, corrosion resistance, weldability, and medium strength. Rivets, hardware products, electrical-apparatus shells, etc. 5052 aluminum alloy is the most widely used anti-rust aluminum. This alloy has high strength, especially fatigue resistance: high plasticity and corrosion resistance, cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and has good plasticity during semi-cold work hardening. Cold work Low plasticity when hardened, good corrosion resistance, good weldability, poor machinability, and polishable. Mainly used for low-load parts that require high plasticity and good weldability, working in liquid or gas medium, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricating oil conduits, various liquid containers and other small-load parts made by deep drawing: Wire is used to make rivets.
The Chemical Composition Of 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Aluminum Al : Allowance
- Silicon Si: ≤0.25
- Copper Cu: ≤0.10
- Magnesium Mg: 2.2~2.8
- Zinc Zn: ≤0.10
- Manganese Mn: ≤0.10
- Chromium Cr: 0.15～0.35
- Iron Fe: ≤0.40
- Note: single: ≤0.05; total: ≤0.15
The Mechanical Properties Of 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Tensile strength σb (MPa)173～244
- Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa)≥70
- Density 2.68 g/cm3
- Specimen Size: All Wall Thicknesses
The Surface Of 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- The surface is not allowed to have cracks, corrosion spots and nitrate traces.
- The surface is allowed to have peeling, bubbles, rough surface and local mechanical damage whose depth does not exceed 8% of the nominal wall thickness of the part where the defect is located, but the maximum depth of the defect cannot exceed 0.5mm, and the total area of the defect does not exceed the total area of the plate. 5%.
- Allow the supplier to polish the profile longitudinally until the surface is smooth.
- Other requirements: the demander and the supplier will formulate their own
- The surface of the aluminum plate is bright and free of scratches, and the plate pressed by the machine has few particles.
China Top 5052 Aluminum CNC Machining Suppliers & ManufacturerDongguan BE-CU Aluminum Products Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of 5052 aluminum alloy profiles and LED lamp bracket profiles in China. It is an enterprise integrating mold research and development, design, aluminum deep processing and surface treatment. It has a united technical team. And high-capacity and high-demand production team. Dongguan BE-CU Aluminum Products Co., Ltd. constantly improves and enhances its own technical force, strengthens its innovation ability, and has technical advantages in the deep processing of aluminum products and the surface treatment technology of environmentally friendly 5052 aluminum alloy. The 5052 aluminum products we produce have been widely used in various fields in China. Dongguan BE-CU Aluminum Products Co., Ltd. faces new and old customers with high-quality products and considerate service with the business philosophy of “quality first, reputation first”.
Be-cu aluminum machining china prototype company service include : aluminum cnc turning, aluminum milling service, aluminum extrusions, 5 axis machining aluminum, swiss machining aluminum, aluminum guide,aluminum products