This product is a competitive recurve bow, which is widely used in various bow and arrow competitions, sports events and hunting occasions. The product is first processed with 7075 series aluminum alloy, and then changed to 6061 series aluminum alloy pure CNC machining according to customer requirements, and then polished, sandblasted and oxidized. The product structure is more complex, but the tolerance requirements are small, the main requirements are straightness, flatness, surface texture and assembly position requirements. In the later surface treatment, various oxidation treatments are required at the request of customers, and the process is relatively cumbersome.
- Product name: CNC machining of aluminum alloy bow
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Machining equipment: CNC machining center
- Accuracy requirements: assembly position ± 0.05mm without burrs
- Surface treatment: polishing + sandblasting + anodizing
- Specifications: Customized in batches according to drawings and samples
- Surface roughness: according to customer needs
- Proofing cycle: 1-5 days
- Batch machining cycle: according to quantity and customer negotiation cycle
- Machining flow: confirmation of incoming drawings/samples → material ordering → production picking → CNC machining → initial inspection → polishing → sandblasting → anodizing → full inspection of shipment → production completed
Contact Us via [email protected] For Your Aluminum Projects.